Resolved Harassment and stalking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oktoberfest

★ Donor ★
Jan 5, 2024
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/id/u_n_h_o_lyy/
Date of incident: 02.02.2024
Server name / IP:
███ wonderland rus ███ 2Fort > Fastresp ███ 158.255.2.173:27015

Proof of evidence in form of:
  • screenshots + text document of the conversation
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
I want to describe the whole point of the situation on this one. This person dislikes me on the grounds of personal conflicts. Everything would be nothing, but he constantly starts writing humiliation in chat and demands attention from me. I ignore it, but I read the chat, and in fact, he writes to other people on the server about me because of his resentment. He makes a personal conflict into a public one, which I don't want because I'm not a conflicted person.

When I was AFK for 20 minutes, they pushed me into the interroom where Unholy did something similar to "bullying" as he thinks he is, calling Jarate "golden rain" and I saw it all in the chat he writes. In fact, the man doesn't like my presence on the server, even though I've told him personally that I'm not interested in him and will ignore him, but he still continues to write in chat about me and my friend we play with. Most likely he is still communicating on voice chat in the game (which I have turned off, because a lot of spam there), and apparently those listen to him and also take to teach me. The person is offended so that personal offenses want to lead to bullying not only on his part, but on the part of others. My friend also gets these messages because of his good skill, and Unholy sometimes writes nasty messages to him.

Send you proofs of the text chat in text file and screenshots of the chat
I don't mean to sound like some whiner or anything, but when a person brings out his personal hatred towards me publicly, plus also talks and discusses me behind my back, doing bad things in chat + something like "bullying" as he said, it's really upsetting that I come to play with my friends and he starts insulting me and my friends and making others do it.
I don't know what the voice chat says about me, but I can be 100% sure the source is coming from him because he makes a private conflict, which I ignore, translate into a public one, which is also wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Even when I made a joke about his death in game as a soldier, he started posting about me being a mistake in life, and he continued to post insults even more. I ignored what he was writing the whole time.
I will not be silent if a person wants public conflict. But in any case I will be glad if he gets a ban, gag, or something similar. Because what he's doing and turning other people against me is bad.

Attachments

• unholy.txt
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 2024-02-02_214428.png
    2024-02-02_214428.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2024-02-02_214359.png
    2024-02-02_214359.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2024-02-02_214351.png
    2024-02-02_214351.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2024-02-02_214341.png
    2024-02-02_214341.png
    15 KB · Views: 9
  • 2024-02-02_214334.png
    2024-02-02_214334.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2024-02-02_214328.png
    2024-02-02_214328.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2024-02-02_214319.png
    2024-02-02_214319.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2024-02-02_214311.png
    2024-02-02_214311.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 2024-02-02_214304.png
    2024-02-02_214304.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2024-02-02_214650.png
    2024-02-02_214650.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2024-02-02_214522.png
    2024-02-02_214522.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2024-02-02_214639.png
    2024-02-02_214639.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

NightWolf Eno Wesker

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2024
I can only sadly agree with this complaint.
This guy has a huge ego and behavior problem. Probably a little young too to understand I suppose.
We did indeed have personal conflicts which had to remain so. But he finds it useful to share it with as many people as possible, in order to act "the little boss", the only way for him to give himself a good image.
The problem is that his behavior can cause others to be bad or worse, which can contribute to a problem for the players. I simply mean that stupidly, some people may follow this "example" and therefore create even bigger problems unnecessarily.
Myself and many others are here for the game, so it would be nice to continue that idea. Because what Oktoberfest has just posted is unfortunately every time he comes. Hence the report which we would have preferred to avoid.
So I would like, please, that you take my opinion also and that you can act accordingly to calm him down completely. Thanking you in advance.

Shaka

Admin ★
Dec 15, 2022
Здравствуйте! к сожалению я не могу проверить ваши сведенья, потому что видеодоказательств нет. В логах Unholy за период что вы описали нет нарушений в вашу сторону, я его накажу по другим пунктам. Общий чат пока вы стояли афк тоже мало о чем говорит, пока с вашей стороны нет прямых доказательств того что к вам приставали или оскорбляли. Можете назвать имя своего друга, или скинуть сообщения в которых напрямую упоминались бы оскорбления в вашу сторону? Спасибо за репорт!

Hello! Unfortunately, I cannot verify your information because there is no video evidence. In the “Unholy” logs during the period when you post this is no proof in your side, I will punish him at other violations. Global chat while you were standing afk also doesn’t say much, as long as there is no direct evidence of harrasment in your side. Can you give us Unholy messages where you or your friend has harassment?Thanks for the report!

NightWolf Eno Wesker

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2024
Здравствуйте! к сожалению я не могу проверить ваши сведенья, потому что видеодоказательств нет. В логах Unholy за период что вы описали нет нарушений в вашу сторону, я его накажу по другим пунктам. Общий чат пока вы стояли афк тоже мало о чем говорит, пока с вашей стороны нет прямых доказательств того что к вам приставали или оскорбляли. Можете назвать имя своего друга, или скинуть сообщения в которых напрямую упоминались бы оскорбления в вашу сторону? Спасибо за репорт!

Hello! Unfortunately, I cannot verify your information because there is no video evidence. In the “Unholy” logs during the period when you post this is no proof in your side, I will punish him at other violations. Global chat while you were standing afk also doesn’t say much, as long as there is no direct evidence of harrasment in your side. Can you give us Unholy messages where you or your friend has harassment?Thanks for the report!
Hello.
I think the last chat with theses 2 files are enough for see what Oktoberfest mean.
Can you take a look and give your opinion for something please?

NightWolf Eno Wesker

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2024
their fight...
It looks ridiculous, but I’ll “fight” here too):радость:
It wouldn't matter if you were a little more mature.
You spend your time looking for problems where there aren't any.
Respect everyone's wishes and play simply. What you received is deserved (and I thank the staff for their action) and it is time for you to grow up a little, which is what I wish for you.
Because everything you're showing right here is the toxic behavior of an immature kid who refuses to understand simple things.
So I, as well as others and the staff no doubt, would appreciate it if you could use your mind a little rather than your ego. Thanks.

unholy

Nov 7, 2023
so use your mind why don't you do it
Respect everyone's wishes and play simply. What you received is deserved (and I thank the staff for their action) and it is time for you to grow up a little, which is what I wish for you.
Because everything you're showing right here is the toxic behavior of an immature kid who refuses to understand simple things.
So I, as well as others and the staff no doubt, would appreciate it if you could use your mind a little rather than your ego. Thanks.

NightWolf Eno Wesker

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2024
so use your mind why don't you do it
Are you still projecting onto others? Are you that weak not to recognize things?
We forgive more easily those who have the strength to see, rather than those who want to remain blind.
I can perfectly show your bad faith in screenshots to which I took care to keep the last conversation.
It will show your behavior as you are, but you prefer to insist.
The weak is not the one who wants to be strong, but the one who prefers to remain blind.
Which is a shame. You try arguments, but they don't work on me.
So act like an adult, take responsibility, and be smart. We're here for the game, not for your moods. We've already said everything about this, you want to remain deaf, it's your right, but don't blame others.
Everyone has their sufferings, everyone is free to choose their path, but then to take responsibility.

unholy

Nov 7, 2023
and the fact that you are trying to brainwash my friends so that they stop communicating with me is useless, you will be punished for this, I promise
Nothing worked out for you, and the mute didn’t “cut off” my oxygen
everything you said was well recorded and will be sent for processing) Good luck)
you didn’t succeed, my people have their heads on their shoulders and will never fall for your manipulations in their lives

NightWolf Eno Wesker

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2024
and the fact that you are trying to brainwash my friends so that they stop communicating with me is useless, you will be punished for this, I promise
Nothing worked out for you, and the mute didn’t “cut off” my oxygen
everything you said was well recorded and will be sent for processing) Good luck)
you didn’t succeed, my people have their heads on their shoulders and will never fall for your manipulations in their lives
“Brainwashing” your friends when it’s the truth?
Plus you're publicly threatening here?
“My people”?
Sorry but there is something to laugh about. Did you think you were a king who has to govern people?
You are sick, know that. And unlike you, I happily accept punishment from the staff if necessary, I don't whine like you.
But with these words, you have just demonstrated that you are a control freak, an ego freak, and that you actually take people as tools, not as humans. Well done.

unholy

Nov 7, 2023
I want to contribute, they claim that I teleported them to intellect, but it was not me who did it, but another player with the nickname bzya

And my post above does not carry any threats, I just said that she will be punished for her action (by decision of the administration, I don’t know what she thought)

NightWolf Eno Wesker

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2024
I want to contribute, they claim that I teleported them to intellect, but it was not me who did it, but another player with the nickname bzya

And my post above does not carry any threats, I just said that she will be punished for her action (by decision of the administration, I don’t know what she thought)
You lie. And you lie badly.
Either way, the only smart thing is that you can ignore people. What you are incapable of doing through your behavior.
Okto said it, and I don't think he would have said it without a reason, because sorry, you're not the only reason we exist. We have other things on our minds than you.
Maybe a miracle will make you understand that one day, it is easier to be nice and understanding towards others, than an egoist who only sees himself in this world and doesn't care about the feelings of others.
Everyone chooses their own path. Maybe one day you'll grow up and understand, which despite everything you've done, I hope you do.

Oktoberfest

★ Donor ★
Jan 5, 2024

I didn't write that it was you, no way, because I didn't see it. I wrote "they." You can read that in my first post.
But! I saw you taking part next to me, and the chat messages show it perfectly, you know?

Putting the blame on others is not nice either :)
It's just important to realize what each of us is doing. But to make a big deal out of it here is too much. I don't want to make anyone right or wrong, I just wanted some kind of action for it. Yes, it's not always nice to get what you deserve, but did I start it? No. I prefer to be quiet, even in cases like this, but this went out of line.

NightWolf Eno Wesker

★ Donor ★
Feb 2, 2024
I didn't write that it was you, no way, because I didn't see it. I wrote "they." You can read that in my first post.
But! I saw you taking part next to me, and the chat messages show it perfectly, you know?

Putting the blame on others is not nice either :)
It's just important to realize what each of us is doing. But to make a big deal out of it here is too much. I don't want to make anyone right or wrong, I just wanted some kind of action for it. Yes, it's not always nice to get what you deserve, but did I start it? No. I prefer to be quiet, even in cases like this, but this went out of line.
I totally approve.
And for your in-game friends, you can have all the friends you want, I personally don't care.
I only provide prevention to those around me, in order to avoid drama like the one you are creating unnecessarily.
Not all servers are in my friendlist and that's not my interest. I'm there for the game, to see people I know, and that's it.
So I wish you to find your place, your own personality with your own things and to ignore completely, if strength allows you, as we ourselves would very much like to do.
If you're talking about Okto, I only defended someone to whom you were totally unfair and impatient, nothing more.
Good luck.

unholy

Nov 7, 2023
express your dissatisfaction as much as you want, it doesn’t matter to anyone
Are you saying I shifted the blame onto the guy? Do you have a video recording of me teleporting you to Intel? No.
Does it turn out to be blatant slander?

Oktoberfest

★ Donor ★
Jan 5, 2024
express your dissatisfaction as much as you want, it doesn’t matter to anyone
Are you saying I shifted the blame onto the guy? Do you have a video recording of me teleporting you to Intel? No.
Does it turn out to be blatant slander?
What does teleportation have to do with it?
We're talking about something else entirely.

unholy

Nov 7, 2023
And you are an adult boy, you must understand that you also have to bear responsibility for slander) Well, they just whispered in my ear who teleported you there, don’t try to blame me for this.
Look at the logs, whatever you want, I lost a couple of minutes at most on the engineer all day, physically I can’t teleport him somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.