Hat Simulator TF2 Server Math Question Hack

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by MoonlightDragon, Mar 31, 2018.

1. MoonlightDragon

MoonlightDragon Member ★

Theres a player called Bane Smiff that's been using a hack to instantly get the correct answers into the chat for the math questions that give bonus credits the moment the questions are asked.You may want to look into what possible hack tool he's using.

2. Khaz

Khaz Member ★

Sounds like he just knows quick maths, seriously though, I don't think it's a 'hack' per se.

3. MoonlightDragon

MoonlightDragon Member ★

multiplying a double 2-digit multiplication problem or subtracting a double triple digit problem where the answer falls into the negatives AND typing it into the chat box in less than a 10th of a second the question is asked?even with a calculator thats impossible.

4. Khaz

Khaz Member ★

Then how do you suppose you catch this 'hacker'? You've also neglected to provide proof I'd like to point out

5. P00tis

P00tis Intruder alert! A freekiller's in the base! ★ VIP ★

interesting...

6. Eight

Eight Restless Super-Admin ★

I can't seem to find any users by the name "Bane Smiff," nor have I ever heard about a way to exploit Math questions. We'll need to be provided perferably their Steam ID, proof, and the IP of the server this incident occurred on to fully look into this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice