Not open for further replies.

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/polaryzed/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
On January 7th 2022 I dm’d 8. If he could permanently ban me from wln for whatever reason he wanted to. He said that he could not do that since Xypher does not allow the head admins to ban people on request. So in response, I went on jailbreak myself and got banned for racism.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here…
I take full responsibility for saying “see ya’ll nwords later, it was a good run” in all honesty I don’t know exactly why I did it but consciously I felt like I had to. I know the consequences and I apologize for it. I should’ve listened to what 8 said and just avoid the server but I was being very foolish and very ignorant and didn’t want anyone to talk me out of doing shit so I did it anyway. Again I apologize for the hate speech and to hydra for saying for me to get unbanned and rebanned because it was “disrespectful”

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hi there, this is your second perma-ban. That being considered, you clearly know the consequence of the action since you are an honorary member and still proceeded to do it. Added that with your current isolation and with how recent the ban is, I don't see the reason to remove your ban.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.