hell day

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by loofy, Jul 12, 2018.

1. loofy

loofy Member ★

so today i played jb and warden said today is hell day. he explained but is it allowed?

Attached Files:

2. Kevin

Kevin Can't Stick to One Name ★ VIP ★

Some people say it is banned, some people say it isn't banned. That has caused confusion for me.

3. Eight

Eight Restless Super-Admin ★

If by Hell day you mean:
    • Lava day
    • Crouch day
    • Look-up day
    • Spin/360 day
    Then yes, I would consider it allowed by itself, however I can see where people could find issues with it since it can easily go wrong if wardens don't know what they're doing. If wardens plan to do Hell day, they must properly explain each part of the day, which many people don't do. Furthermore, they must freely allow mic usage if they're going to do crouch day, as with crouch day REDs won't be able to really use chat. Also, while they can of course do trick orders, they can't do actually impossible orders. An example of what I'm talking about is like, "Go to the yellow/blue/whatever color line" whilst Look-up day and/or Spin/360 day is in-effect, as that's obviously unreasonable to ask and difficult to do.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. loofy

loofy Member ★

yea thanks

5. Keith Haring

Keith Haring Member ★

How many days r there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice