hell day

loofy

Member ★
so today i played jb and warden said today is hell day. he explained but is it allowed?

Attachments

Maurve

Can't Stick to One Name
★ VIP ★
Some people say it is banned, some people say it isn't banned. That has caused confusion for me.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
If by Hell day you mean:
  • Lava day
  • Crouch day
  • Look-up day
  • Spin/360 day
Then yes, I would consider it allowed by itself, however I can see where people could find issues with it since it can easily go wrong if wardens don't know what they're doing. If wardens plan to do Hell day, they must properly explain each part of the day, which many people don't do. Furthermore, they must freely allow mic usage if they're going to do crouch day, as with crouch day REDs won't be able to really use chat. Also, while they can of course do trick orders, they can't do actually impossible orders. An example of what I'm talking about is like, "Go to the yellow/blue/whatever color line" whilst Look-up day and/or Spin/360 day is in-effect, as that's obviously unreasonable to ask and difficult to do.

loofy

Member ★
If by Hell day you mean:
  • Lava day
  • Crouch day
  • Look-up day
  • Spin/360 day
Then yes, I would consider it allowed by itself, however I can see where people could find issues with it since it can easily go wrong if wardens don't know what they're doing. If wardens plan to do Hell day, they must properly explain each part of the day, which many people don't do. Furthermore, they must freely allow mic usage if they're going to do crouch day, as with crouch day REDs won't be able to really use chat. Also, while they can of course do trick orders, they can't do actually impossible orders. An example of what I'm talking about is like, "Go to the yellow/blue/whatever color line" whilst Look-up day and/or Spin/360 day is in-effect, as that's obviously unreasonable to ask and difficult to do.
yea thanks

How many days r there?

On certain servers Hellday is not allowed (only 3 days allowed at one time).