Declined hello,

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavi

Mar 22, 2021
in regards to me becoming banned (and if i remember correctly, it says i was banned *today*, while i have not even been on the computer previously.
1. it explains i was banned for 'avoiding punishment', as of 3/25/2021. now, i don't know if i did do something, but i had never even gotten in trouble the previous night or today.
2. i have a younger sibling who could've gotten me banned somehow (through playing), but, i hadn't played today and i logged off at about 9pm est. that is not the date of the ban and i just do not understand how i was avoiding punishment.
3. for some info, i did report someone for harrassment and that was the last i heard from the admins. once again, i do not know why i would be banned for avoiding punishment when i had did nothing to get me punished in the first place.

an admin had pmed me at 11 pm asking for a question, and that was the admin who banned me. i have no idea why this has happened.

thanks.

Last edited:

kavi

Mar 22, 2021
I see, and how long has he been playing with that account?
i think around 4 months? i only recently got it set up for him and i don't know how much he actually plays it.
Post automatically merged:

if this is appealed or denied, please message me on my steam or my discord.
Post automatically merged:

kavi#8659 - discord

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.