Accepted Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

behi

Aug 8, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So A Couple years ago i was an Edgy Person And was you know the average Edgy teenager racist annoying toxic etc...
I got a couple of bans also which is cool, i vaguely remember getting banned for a Chinese Slur i believe i said Ching Chong and i got banned from The servers for i Don't know how long however, in the suggestion of a friend he said in quote "just make a second account and play on wonderland" since he is a close friend of mine i Decided to listen to him and i got online on the same day soon after the ban. which took about 30 mins before i got a perma ban. After That i got a bit petty and decided to Maximize my "edgyness, and toxicity"
and i posted a bunch of bad things on the forums ranging from Nazi stuff to being racist towards china ever since the slur ban.
i got unbanned once more from the forums and since i was still a Petty Child, i decided to do the same thing as last time which i believe was the final ban before i got unbanned from the forums and here i am

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Over the Course of these years i changed into a normal person i matured and i understand my actions were childish, offensive, foolish, and i try to avoid acting like that for as much as i possibly can.
lastly i would like to apologize for the all of the Edgy stuff i've done in the past. if you would unban me so i could once again be part of a community i would be very grateful.

sincerely behi.

Status
Not open for further replies.