Accepted hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigo

Apr 25, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Craigo&advType=name

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I don't really remember being banned... I came back to TF2 last month for the first time since 2017-2018 and I go into a few Casual matches it's fun then I open the Comm servers, I see Jailbreak so I think to myself: "oh this is like in CSS right?" so I connect to your JB server and I'm banned. I search the bans and I've been banned for advertising other servers. I don't recall advertising other servers, since I wasn't that type of guy, and if I did I was probably drunk and playing late at night with my friends, if that's the case I'm really sorry for doing so.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
If I have really advertised other servers I'm terribly sorry, If I didn't may I please get unbanned as other JB servers are empty or are with 200+ ping. It'd be highly appreciated, thank you for reading

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I can't resolve your appeal but I was the one who banned you for advertising so here's what happened:

You were caught pasting the full IP address & port to a server of another community. This falls under our "no advertising other servers" rule and so I banned you for doing this when I caught it in your chat-logs.

Curiously though, you also have another permanent ban for membership within "TwiSparkle," a TF2 cheater group that is now gone (or at least you're not apart of anymore).

Just keep in mind not to advertise other servers or join Steam groups surrounding cheating and you'll (most likely) be pardoned of your current bans when an admin reviews your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.