Hi I'm Platinum 'n stuff

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
Yo so like I'm Platinum 'n stuff. A few people on the JBI server might know me but hey to those that don't, sah. I'm really here to just become an admin, man. I've been doing this Jailbreak thing for 2-3 years now. It's not really that I like helping people, however helping people is cool, it's that I just have hate anger rage a mild disrespect towards players who do the wrong stuff and then act like you're the one at fault. SO, if anyone wants to buy my unusual Cool Capuchon peace sign, dm me a trade deal, idk. I like Pyro cosmetics.

So yeah. I play JBI mostly, and occasionally get on the DR server.

Also please make trouble in terrorist town <3

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Yo so like I'm Platinum 'n stuff. A few people on the JBI server might know me but hey to those that don't, sah. I'm really here to just become an admin, man. I've been doing this Jailbreak thing for 2-3 years now. It's not really that I like helping people, however helping people is cool, it's that I just have hate anger rage a mild disrespect towards players who do the wrong stuff and then act like you're the one at fault. SO, if anyone wants to buy my unusual Cool Capuchon peace sign, dm me a trade deal, idk. I like Pyro cosmetics.

So yeah. I play JBI mostly, and occasionally get on the DR server.

Also please make trouble in terrorist town <3
greetings, may many others welcome you.

so you wanna become a staff eh? read this https://wonderland.tf/threads/read-before-applying.11/ and get the requirements, then apply