Declined How do I get unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snomyS

Nov 30, 2020
I got guardbanned which isn't uncommon but i've been trying to get rid of previous punishments and idk how and i'm now up to 4800 minutes ban.

The problem is I got banned for lr denial which I never do. Maybe I freekilled somebody or confused rules with another server and freekilled but i've been trying to avoid that and whenever I freekill i'll usually slay, but never have I lr denied it's something I just don't do and i'm just really confused why I was banned.

I wasn't on a whole lot yesterday since I was playing Little Nightmares (pretty epic game).

The admin who banned me is Kobol and i'd like to hear his side of the story.

snomyS

Nov 30, 2020
Hello, I'm the staff member who banned you. I wont be handling this appeal because of that fact.

You were guardbanned for freekilling an LR recipient before they could choose their LR at the end of a round.
who?

also how do I get rid of previous punishments because it's been months since my previous ban and now i'm at 4800 minutes.

snomyS

Nov 30, 2020
Who was freekilled is not really relevant.
Yea but I don't remember who I killed, was it with a mini game?

So I don't remember killing anybody but even if I did I freekilled one guy and get banned for 4800 minutes
because i'm getting banned for really long spans for something I did like freekill over a year ago.

Last edited:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Normally I don't like taking someone's word for something, however in this case considering the vast amount of previous teambans and punishments you have for similar behaviour, I am more inclined to take PBandJ's word over yours.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.