How do you feel about school closed for the year?

Asiliria

Sep 13, 2019
That is if you live in any area where it's gonna be closed for that period.
I feel fine. I got in touch with 3 of my best friends on Discord and knowing that they're at least there is very reassuring, as well as seeing everyone on my Discord server well and healthy.
also yes I haven't been online on wln due to a big break and tending to my administrative duties

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
I feel kinda happy and sad at the same time. I am happy school is being closed since for it, it is getting closed earlier and I don't have to worry about doing homework and stuff like that. It gives me a lot of free time to play and listen to music and draw and all of that. The sad thing though is that I won't be able to see any of my friends because of quarantine. But I am more glad that I don't have to worry about school in a little bit.

Reactions: Hoovy Co

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
I feel kinda happy and sad at the same time. I am happy school is being closed since for it, it is getting closed earlier and I don't have to worry about doing homework and stuff like that. It gives me a lot of free time to play and listen to music and draw and all of that. The sad thing though is that I won't be able to see any of my friends because of quarantine. But I am more glad that I don't have to worry about school in a little bit.

Prisma

The one who sees
★ Donor ★
Nov 28, 2019
Honestly, I saw it coming back when we closed down in mid-March, I feel pretty happy about it but at the same it was sad because all the fun stuff happens around the end of the year and we didn't get around to it.

D

Deleted member 8006

Cool that we are not at a school building anymore, but we are still at school, just online for us. It just sucks for the online school, as they are assigning us more work than when we were at school and the teachers for my school legit take one week to respond (When they mess up your grade in the grade book as they don't know how to use it XD).

So it's mixed for me. There are pros and cons to being at the school and taking school online. However, my online school ended and for once they haven't assigned summer homework, so that's a bonus.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I feel happy and sad heres a reason
Happy - The school was closed for months (they will open it in August), my suffer on 9th grade is gone and I hope that suffer work is not exist in 10th grade

Sad - I wouldn't be able see my friends on outside due of quarantine, I'm cold chatting on messenger so...