Declined How do you get unbanned for a false ban for aimbot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railem

Nov 22, 2019
I'm sure it was a mistake, seeing as how there was a real aimbot on that same server for a little bit, but if it's not the reason I was mistakenly banned, I'm not sure why I was then. It's obvious I'm not a bad sniper. I don't know what "evidence" there was when I was banned. I've had my fair share of hackusations from newer players, but never from somewhere like Wonderland. I'd be happy to show anyone that I don't aimbot, and I'm sure this was all just a mix-up with the admins, seeing as the real hacker people were calling to get rid of left and I was the only competent sniper left on the server. Please do respond and/or appeal quick! I love wonderland and it would be a shame if I were to be banned for a lifetime over an accident.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Hello. I have spoken with the staff member who banned you, and he sent me this clip in response. In my opinion, this seems like cheating. I understand that spectator has a certain degree of latency, and therefore is not perfect (especially with sniper), but not once in this clip did your crosshair go over the head. The clip in question can be found here: https://gyazo.com/4a099162f0b93833c34edf67aed1ef71

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.