How to main medic?

evil

Aug 20, 2020
i need best loadouts for offense,defense and some advices in how to get better in medic gameplay since i realy suck at medic and i want to play as that class,thank you for your suggestions guys!

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
So the best offense medigun is Stock, and the best defense medigun (in my opinion) is kritzkrieg, due to the usual lack of static defenses, ie sentry guns, with lots of damage. I would say unfortunately that unless you’re using crossbow and ubersaw in evey situation, you’re deciding to put yourself at a disadvantage. Medic only really has variations in his playstyle with his medigun, if you want to be the best you can. Also some tips, a lot of medic is gamesense and awareness. Avoid pocketing a single player, heal players in combat or going into combat first, and make sure to take advantage of crit heals, which you can look up a video for if you don’t know about them; Arrayseven has a good video on them. Also, if you have a good demo, ALWAYS use your uber on him. Demo has the most devastating uber potential in the game, avoid ubering heavies just because of meet the medic, see if they can use it first. Also, if you have a good scout, ubers on one can work, but they need to be very good to do better than a demo. Just something to remember though. Also practice rocket jumping and learn strafing so that you can translate the air control you will learn into damage surfing. Those are some of the core things, good luck!