Declined I am looking to be unbanned from servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unruhe

Jan 3, 2021
1.) https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:82250053&advType=steamid

2.) I was banned for toxicity and harsh language. Initially what happened was there was a new user on the server to which about four or so people were targeting and harassing. I realize now I shouldn't have attempted to target them myself and instead I should have gotten help. What I did was insult these four people for picking on a new player. It was pretty average at first but I lost my temper quickly. I noticed one of them was trans so I started making insults about trans people; I also resorted to harsh language such as slurs as I was in a fit of rage. I continued even after an admin showed up to which I left as soon as they were in game.

3.) I would like this appeal to go through as I feel I have changed since then. I realize that I shouldn't have done what I did, at the time it seemed right but I have learned a lot since September (the occurrence of my ban). I did a lot of bad stuff that day and showed no sign of stopping then, however this guilt I have over what I said has been eating away at me since then, more so since my closest friend came out to me as trans (MTF) just this December. As part of my New Years resolution I have vowed never to use any harsh language but more so slurs of any kind. Whether they be racial or just offensive. I don't want to harm or treat anyone badly anymore especially after this December. If this appeal doesn't go through, I will be sad but I at least understand fully. All I ask is just one more chance is all.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
After checking your logs and your ID, you've been banned across multiple communities for saying slurs, trolling, and obscene language over the years. That's a very good story but I don't really care, just as much as you didn't, considering you knew the consequences of your actions, telling people to "think of me when you kill yourself" and calling the server dogshit so I don't understand why you would want to come back after only 3 months. We do not tolerate hate speech and such toxicity in our servers.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.