Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Forum account connected to Steam, I think. If I'm wrong (which could happen since I'm new on the forums), I'll put the Steam ID and other information like my account link below.
Steam ID : 76561199098784135
Steam ID (From the SB List): STEAM_0:1:569259203
Steam3 ID: [U:1:1138518407]
Account link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/partyofocelots/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
About one year or so ago, I got banned for using Fedoraware and cheating in 95.214.180.2:27016. I don't remember the exact server name, I took the server IP from my ban details that don't show its name.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I know I deserve the ban, but I just miss the memories of the awesome Minecraft trade servers, making friends, and overall enjoying every second of the game. I've been getting bored since getting the ban. I'll also admit, I cheated on other servers, meaning that most of the servers I've been not banned on are typically empty. I don't have any excuse for my actions, I don't even have a sibling that I could blame. I've learned my lesson, I'll never cheat ever again. Ever. I understand that you might not believe me since the appeal and the ban is one year (or months) apart, but I hope I might be in your wonderful community again. It's called Wonderland.TF after all! :D

Also sorry for my bad English, I'm from Poland.

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
Your punishment will be reduced from permanent to the amount of time (in minutes) until a year has passed from your ban (December 15th, 2024). If you try to circumvent your ban via an alt account, it will be extended to permanent once again.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.