Accepted I got banned :C please unban me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Originally, you were muted by Jinshee for being toxic in voice chat. Then you went on to constantly complain in chat about it. After that, you decided to use the /call command and report some random person for "does anyone know an admin please i need help", so I banned you for it since we do not tolerate that.

ScarletPoison

Jan 1, 2020
Originally, you were muted by Jinshee for being toxic in voice chat. Then you went on to constantly complain in chat about it. After that, you decided to use the /call command and report some random person for "does anyone know an admin please i need help", so I banned you for it since we do not tolerate that.
Oh I am sorry about that can you unban me? Is there something I should do to be unbanned. I just legit was confused I was calling an admin for help.
Post automatically merged:

Okay I was freaking out because I could not talk and I did not know why... I called for help there is no help option so I did the call admin and I put the person I thought muted me. In addition to this, you never told me how to fix it... I am trying to appeal to not be banned and on future steps. It told me to come to this website.

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
If you have an issue you can ask in report to staff in our discord, or speak with a staff member privately. Using /call can be shady as it comes off as you're purposefully trying to abuse it, I'd recommend next time only using it to report rule breakers and instead trying other methods like typing !comms in chat if you can't speak or again use report to staff so we can better help you. As this seems like a misunderstanding I'll give you another chance.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.