Declined I got banned even i wasnt cheating or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIBUSHAT4

Aug 16, 2019
Hi, i got banned but i dont know how because i was afk; i was playing, there was a tryhard, ruining our fun of course but i reported him, of ruining fun, again, then i was on spawn, got to go afk, then when i come back, boom!. banned. I dont know what did i did that i got banned, i guess it was the report i did but maybe is not, but if there was a wonderland admin watching, please explain what i did bad, like this is not good for me, i mean that i was playing with friends you know, having "fun" and etc, but getting banned in middle of that?, omg, like this is the only fun server i know, cuz it let us select any hat and wear it! but.. if you understand me, please help.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

now i finded out why did i got banned, reason: false report/call | well ik i cant do that but, cmon at least explain me the server (not the forums cause i already got it) im not a expert, if someone understands please, help, like im not a expert on this, atleast do a advertimient(?) before posting a report in-game, like a message on there saying that one advertimient

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.