Declined i got banned for doing fake detections

Status
Not open for further replies.

banhammer

Oct 30, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Input text here...

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here...

i dont remember cause its been a minute but uh it said fake angle detections? i dont remember doing that so i mean i probably did do it and just dont remember? but honestly i think i did. i think what lead to me doing it was because i was bored or just wanted to do something.

i think you should unban because well i didint lie and i said i think i did do it so im being accountable and im not acting like "oh well i didint do it'' because if i didint i wouldnt be banned. and i the other reason is because i mean i got banned 1 time if you can just trust for this time and let me go and you can ban me again if i do it again i will never come back. so thats why i think you should unban me.

Davey

Dallas
β˜… Donor β˜…
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Hello @banhammer.

I appreciate your honest and sincere approach to the appeal. Our anti-cheat caught you using aimbot on one of our servers. The system doesn't produce false positives, which means there's no doubt that you cheated. We have a strict policy against cheating in our community. You must serve at least one year of your ban before you are eligible to appeal.
Due to this, I have no choice but to decline your appeal. Please try again on 17.03.2023.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.