Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
Ok, so i was warden on a jb server and i said the name Holly. So this name happened to be the previous name of a known admin and the admin had changed their name, so i said Holly and got banned without any previous warnings. I would really like that this ban be lifted since this was without reason.
Post automatically merged:

after that i asked the admin questions and then the admin was being racist/insulting afterwards towards me. i have proof if its needed

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It seems like you are portraying the situation as if you just said "Holly" and it coincidentally happened to be an admin. However, looking at chat-logs, you seem to know who you were referring to.
IYGRlqL.png

Your ban was for "staff reveal." Were you not aware that this was against the rules?

Also, please supply the proof you have of this mod being racist and insulting you.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok seeing as how it's been a while since the ban expired and there's been no response, I'm closing this appeal. To respond to your two complaints:

Regarding the ban, it is valid. You're not allowed to reveal staff are in-game if they are undercover (no chat-tag, name changed, etc.), and from what I see in your chat-logs, you were aware of who Holly was ergo her mod status. I'd recommend reading over our rules if you haven't already.

Regarding the messages Holly sent you, I was sent what it was. I certainly don't approve of it nor think it was a professional response. However, DMs are DMs, which are outside of any Wonderland platform and so really outside of our jurisdiction. Therefore, there's not much I can say besides blocking her on Discord (if you want) and reporting if anything such as that occurs in-game or any other platform of ours.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.