Declined I got banned from a deathrun server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squidward

May 17, 2020
Today, I got banned from a death run server. I noticed that lately the past few minutes a lot of people had been banned instantly after saying a slur or a word sounding like a slur. As I was talking about it with the people playing on the server, I thought that I couldn't possibly be banned for saying something that's not even a slur. before I say what I did, you have to know the definition of the word I used. the definition of niglet is the piece of paper attached to a Hersheys Kiss. Now I thought I couldn't be banned saying something close to a slur but not a slur. But I was wrong. I am a stupid 12 year old and I was just curious and having fun. this is my most sincere apology. I think you should unban me because I didn't think before doing that and I knew there was a chance I could be banned I just didn't care. but now I do. I'm not trying to guilt trip anyone into unbanning me but i have a lot of mental problems including depression, anxiety, add, and more. Gaming is the only thing the helps me cope with my issues. I have suicidal thoughts daily but try not to think about it. gaming takes all that pain away and lets me have fun. so please, please accept my apology and request for an unban.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
No hate speech of any format.
  • This includes any use of slurs or variants on slurs.

Looking deeper into your logs more instances of you using racial slurs can be found, due to this the ban will remain. Be careful of what you say on our servers.

Appeal Declined

Attachments

• ban appealed.JPG
    ban appealed.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
  • logs being appealed.JPG
    logs being appealed.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 8
  • racism in logs.JPG
    racism in logs.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
Status