Declined I got guard banned for a "freekill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

snomyS

Nov 30, 2020
I was warden and I accidently freekilled an admin and it was an honest mistake because I thought he hit a random guard with a projectile and was slayed that round

Then I go warden again the next round and do an order where reds would go into kitchen area of diner and afk freeze upon arrival, nobody listened and i ended up killing 3 other people and I get guard banned for 24 hours.

I gave a repeat and I said the orders very slowly so the admin should've heard my order clearly, The only freekill I ever committed was the one I accidently did on the admin

The admin who banned me name was Muffin and I just want to be able to play on guard team again

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling the appeal.

After talking to Muffin (the moderator who banned you) he said this, “The reason he was guardbanned is that he proceeded to kill me after I gave him a clear explanation on why I could hit the baiting heavy.” So that part of your story checks out. But, I would like to know as to why you didn’t listen to him?

snomyS

Nov 30, 2020
Hello there, I will be the admin handling the appeal.

After talking to Muffin (the moderator who banned you) he said this, “The reason he was guardbanned is that he proceeded to kill me after I gave him a clear explanation on why I could hit the baiting heavy.” So that part of your story checks out. But, I would like to know as to why you didn’t listen to him?I
I didn't see what he meant until I've already killed him and saw the heavy revving constantly
I just thought he was rebelling

It is my fault for not realizing sooner
I saw what he meant by revving after he slayed me

I thought he was banning me for killing the reds during diner

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
You probably should’ve heard Muffin out. If the admin explains the situation to you regarding whether they are kos or not than listen to them. Staff members wouldn’t lie about these kinds of situations. When checking your account I also saw that you had previous guard ban punishments as well. So with all of that there and with you knew that he was a staff member yet, you still killed him, I will not be removing your guardban.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.