Accepted I got guardbanned banned for a day and it never got lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ass Slayer

Dec 21, 2021
Hi. I was guardbanned for a day by phys for freekilling on accident and for some reason, the ban never got lifted 2 weeks later. I'll add evidence of when he banned me.

Attachments

• 20220129204017_1.jpg
    20220129204017_1.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 18

Ass Slayer

Dec 21, 2021
Mb I fell asleep. I'm just saying that I understand getting guardbanned for a day. But not like this. I'd have to play in the server for like a week or 2 just to get it lifted. I got guardbanned for freekilling a few people on accident as warden because I forgot what elevation day was. I've only been guardbanned once or twice before.

PBandJ

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2020
Tennessee, USA
Given that the staff who guardbanned you doesnt remember what happened after being asked, and that it didnt seem like a purposeful mass freekill. I'm willing to reduce your guardban significantly, but you'll need to be in game so i can use the commands to do such.
When are you free to go in a jb server?

Ass Slayer

Dec 21, 2021
Given that the staff who guardbanned you doesnt remember what happened after being asked, and that it didnt seem like a purposeful mass freekill. I'm willing to reduce your guardban significantly, but you'll need to be in game so i can use the commands to do such.
When are you free to go in a jb server?
Later on tonight, maybe around 7 or 8. I thank you for looking at this and giving me a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.