Declined i got perma-banned for Duping accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRK

Jan 5, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
like 8 months ago I was playing some trade plaza and I said the server IP of where I'm going since one of my friends is there but since I can't add him and we are both f2p I said it in chat then, later on, I got banned soo after a day or the same day I use another account (my sister's) because I thought it's fine but then I got perma-banned.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm sorry for not reading the rules or keep attention to the chat of the rules I'm very sorry please unban me i promise i will read the rules and not do it again i beg you I'm really sorry I learned my lesson and thank you for seeing. (happy late new year)

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After looking into it a bit more I found these logs from the alt account.
A4429E27 BE88 4B83 B294 EC42B1437F693EB8F101 B6B5 406C 905A 324E7A60C053
It seemed like you knew that the other account was banned and you knew that you were avoiding the punishment. Also originally you were banned for sharing foreign IP’s that were servers that aren’t partnered with our servers. And considering that the ban was 4 months ago I do not think that letting you out right now would be the best choice considering that you knew that you were avoiding the punishment.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.