i got some good news

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
my siblings decided that i can finally use discord. but a few stuff are banned

anyways i joined the wonderland discord server but i wasnt really planning to use it until im 13. which is a month away

anyways i got perm isolated which i wasnt even mad at. since i know they know i was 12. its illegal for discord for a server to allow someone who is younger than 13

anyways imma appeal it in jan 25 2022 bc i will be 13 in that day

hope to see u guys on dark mode skype

• Haha
Reactions: Some Dumbass

Stelle

BIG WINS 🤑🤑🤑
Banned
★ Donor ★
Sep 25, 2021
h
my siblings decided that i can finally use discord. but a few stuff are banned

anyways i joined the wonderland discord server but i wasnt really planning to use it until im 13. which is a month away

anyways i got perm isolated which i wasnt even mad at. since i know they know i was 12. its illegal for discord for a server to allow someone who is younger than 13

anyways imma appeal it in jan 25 2022 bc i will be 13 in that day

hope to see u guys on dark mode skype
i mean either way though youre gonna get banned for being underage
Post automatically merged:

i mean either way though youre gonna get banned for being underage
would you look at that

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
You were Iso'd for being a new discord account & it having no association with your steam account. For now, you've been banned, but you can appeal in the date you stated.
alright thats great.

Wait your birthday is on January 25, 2008?
discord doesnt allow ppl on 2009 since they are under 13 me boy

• Wow
Reactions: cottage

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
discord just doesnt allow ppl under 13 in general
well yea the main reason why my sibling allowed me to use it is to talk when we were gaming

i just joined wonderland and wasnt planning on using it until im 13

ngl i should prob delete my discord account so i can make my discord account my actual birthday

Last edited:

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
You were Iso'd for being a new discord account & it having no association with your steam account. For now, you've been banned, but you can appeal in the date you stated.
wait one question. ive been planning to delete my current discord account in jan 25 2022 and make a new one so the birthday would have been correct and i wanted this new account to join the wonderland discord server. does it count as an alternate account and can possibly perm isolate me for ignoring my ban?