Invalid I have been gagged for harassment unfairly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bright

Aug 24, 2019
I calmly just play in the server and suddenly I notice that a player over there, server 5.135.189.29:27015 is joint there and spankzie she immediately starts focusing on me.

but that's okay because that's allowed on any ground (as far as I know) but I think he often goes too far.

he does everything he can to destroy me. what i mean by that is: i join red and he joint blue i join again in his team and he joins the enemy team to kill me.

well then i think i'm going into friendly mode so i type in! friendly and what does he do, he does everything he can with / rtd to kill me anyway. Due to his behavior and his fierce revenge actions it is no longer fun for me to game there in that server and they also experience some more players and even if I give up fighting back then he keeps going day after day.

even if i don't play on the server for a month and i join once in as much time and i run into him then he just continues what he's doing.

He regularly makes me black with his friends, so it is often 3vs1, but I don't mind either.

what I do mind is that if I have an opinion about it or I say something about it, spankzie can make it so and he tells it that I will be temporarily banned for toxic immediately or I will be gagged and this is not fun Lake.

I am wrongly gagged again and I have a video of a chat conversation where you can see that I do nothing criminal so hopefully you can withdraw that and you can assess whether it is punishable because I think it is wrong and hence this topic.

Its a video from 8 minutes and please watch is full, thank you in advance.
the video:

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
It appears your punishment has already expired so I will close your appeal, however, the things shown in your chatlogs are serious player disrespect and we do not allow that. Also, focusing one player in a trade server, or any server for the matter other than JB I suppose, is not against the rules.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.