Declined i have been perm banned what seems 2 months ago for technically no reason from an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

May 31, 2021
I was perm banned from a wonderland.tf Hightower server while I was talking with steam friends and meeting a new one then suddenly I got banned for "homophobia" despite me not remembering me or anyone else mentioning homosexuality in any way shape or form. But what I do remember is joking and playing around with the new friend I met that day where he was quite weird even for my standards and kept going on with inappropriate jokes and such which including him saying something in chat which i read in vc which made me sound like i said the n-word and moments later i was banned. Before this happened I have already been banned 4 times for "racism" though some of those bans I think are undeserving because there have only been about 2 times i can recall that actually have me spewing racial remarks at friends are generally people i just know and never at any fellow players. I will try to attach a file of the the moment i was banned. Basically my take is I shouldn't be banned for saying these things because people don't seem to mind but only mods and admins do but I don't condone racism obviously and what I've done was just a poor attempt at comedy.

Attachments

• IMG_20210403_193730.jpg
    IMG_20210403_193730.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 15

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
I'll look into this.
Post automatically merged:

Upon further investigation, I have uncovered multiple instances of rule breaking behavior in your chat logs AFTER you received a final warning . You have a very extensive ban history that paints a pattern of misconduct in my eyes and I'm curious how you think you were banned for "No reason."
Also, I would like you to respond to the below screenshots as to why you think I should unban you.

Racism Feb 21

Player disrespect

Homophobia Feb 21

Please reply in the next 24 hours or this appeal will be automatically declined.

Last edited:

Pauly

May 31, 2021
I will admit some bans I went through were actually valid because as I said in my appeal I have done them to friends or people I know and the main reason why I should be unbanned is because after my 4th ban which is where I was informed that if I was to be banned again it would be permanent and where I actually started to take banning seriously and actually complied for once like me actually making an effort so as to not get banned but it still happened and it happened so suddenly as well as there being no further warning that I was about to be banned I have already specified what went down when I was banned which I assumed you promptly ignored.

edit: hey I actually got a reason as to why I was banned for homophobia lemme respond to that if the admin/mod responds first I didn't notice those spoiler things would pop up.

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
With the evidence I posted there is enough reason for me to not unban you as you obviously didn't take the warning about your next ban being permanent. With your ban history, you knew that what you were doing was wrong get you still acted the way you did. Regardless of if it was directed at your friend or not, it is against the rules of the community. I will wait for the response you promised.

Pauly

May 31, 2021
Well cant argue with admins then here's my response to you bro.
About that reason for my homophobia ban so basically I was considered worthy of a permanent ban because I said what seems to be a throwaway line. You can say that I was taken aback a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.