Steam3 ID[U:1:339606016]
Steam Community76561198299871744
Invoked on2021-03-25 17:46:45
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonSMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation
Banned from★ Wonderland ⋙ 24/7 Achievements/Trading
Total BansNo previous bans
Blocked (10)what is medi gun, what is medi gun, what is medi gun, what is medi gun, what is medi gun, what is medi gun,
what is medi gun, what is medi gun,
the reason the above one looks fake is that I can't seem to find myself on bans, I'm reusing an old one which still has my profile and steam community.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
past me ran an exploit and got banned for SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation which means a cheat / hack or advantage over other players and got instantly banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I believe and would like to restart from the beginning. Back then I was a very terrible person, but I have learned not to hack or cheat. I believe I have changed quite the amount since then I have played on other servers like skial since my ban on wonderland.TF and have just changed from the past me. I have also been looking into getting into competitive TF2. But just think about it, at least, I only want something to help me get through these times such as these servers. School has been rough recently. Thank you for your time of reading this and have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.