I have something to say.....

KareemIcarus

Feb 1, 2021
I sympathize with the struggles or conflictions internally you must have faced through these troubles of being something you aren't, as well as any other variables such as the perspective of people that made it harder to accept yourself if that ever arose. You shouldn't feel pressured into being who you aren't, and im genuinely happy you can express the genuinity of you you are. I think the fundamental right we all have is the right to be comfortable openly being who are and being respected for who you are, cause no one knows best who you are but yourself. I'm glad you feel you can express yourself more freely, and I have no problems calling you by your respective identity. 👍

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
my wl waifu is a waifu confirmed

I sympathize with the struggles or conflictions internally you must have faced through these troubles of being something you aren't, as well as any other variables such as the perspective of people that made it harder to accept yourself if that ever arose. You shouldn't feel pressured into being who you aren't, and im genuinely happy you can express the genuinity of you you are. I think the fundamental right we all have is the right to be comfortable openly being who are and being respected for who you are, cause no one knows best who you are but yourself. I'm glad you feel you can express yourself more freely, and I have no problems calling you by your respective identity. 👍
Thank you kareem (: