I need video ideas

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
ok, i'm gonna be serious now.
If you are looking for ideas, come up with something fresh and innovative. Have a look what's trending on YouTube and on any other social media platforms. Small channels such as meme, video-game or DIY channels are getting pretty much underrated these days because most of the time, big channels are taking over.
But what youtubers need to do is fusion between elements. Look at NISLT, for example. His channel is considered 'Gaming' and 'Comedy' as well, because at some point, his content was unique.(Idk about this, I've never seen such content before on any other video-game channel.).
Also, learn about the YouTube algorithm. It's useful.

Speaking about motivating yourself, set a time-table. Plan your work and release a new video based on your planning. Post a new video EVERY week on a SAME day and keep it going that way so that you have 4 videos per month on every same day on the same time. Make tons of videos in advance. Remember, even if you get a few views, it doesn't matter. Views will sky-rocket within months if you apply these principles.

Taking a look at your videos, I see that you want to keep that comical aspect and seeing you having over 30 subs is a good start. It'll be good if you keep it that way. The worst thing you can ever do is disappoint your viewers. Don't do that.

I have been managing a small music YouTube channel for months and eventually had to give up because we can't monetize videos from the place we live (I live on a fking island) but I do know how youtube works. and i never followed these principles cuz i suk. 😂

I know channels who reached 1 million within months because of the originality of their content. One example is Nemo Gaming (PUBG Mobile You-Tuber). His videos are nicely edited and are fun to watch. Go watch some of his content and try to get some ideas.

Plan on becoming big or else you'll stay small.
"Think professionally. Act like a professional and you will become one" - my DT teacher

It's all up to you now : ) Thnx for reading, here's a cookie 🍪

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
I don't think if you should be doing YouTube to the point you are losing motivation, just do it as you like and whenever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lose motivation as in I lose motivation in like editing, that's what I lose motivation in, and tbh i lose motivation in nearly everything if I do something for too long
Post automatically merged:

ok, i'm gonna be serious now.
If you are looking for ideas, come up with something fresh and innovative. Have a look what's trending on YouTube and on any other social media platforms. Small channels such as meme, video-game or DIY channels are getting pretty much underrated these days because most of the time, big channels are taking over.
But what youtubers need to do is fusion between elements. Look at NISLT, for example. His channel is considered 'Gaming' and 'Comedy' as well, because at some point, his content was unique.(Idk about this, I've never seen such content before on any other video-game channel.).
Also, learn about the YouTube algorithm. It's useful.

Speaking about motivating yourself, set a time-table. Plan your work and release a new video based on your planning. Post a new video EVERY week on a SAME day and keep it going that way so that you have 4 videos per month on every same day on the same time. Make tons of videos in advance. Remember, even if you get a few views, it doesn't matter. Views will sky-rocket within months if you apply these principles.

Taking a look at your videos, I see that you want to keep that comical aspect and seeing you having over 30 subs is a good start. It'll be good if you keep it that way. The worst thing you can ever do is disappoint your viewers. Don't do that.

I have been managing a small music YouTube channel for months and eventually had to give up because we can't monetize videos from the place we live (I live on a fking island) but I do know how youtube works. and i never followed these principles cuz i suk. 😂

I know channels who reached 1 million within months because of the originality of their content. One example is Nemo Gaming (PUBG Mobile You-Tuber). His videos are nicely edited and are fun to watch. Go watch some of his content and try to get some ideas.

Plan on becoming big or else you'll stay small.
"Think professionally. Act like a professional and you will become one" - my DT teacher

It's all up to you now : ) Thnx for reading, here's a cookie 🍪
holy shit ty. i have no idea what any of this means, but the motivation tips sound super helpful, I'll give those a try
also I stream way more on twitch than youtube, I actually have some what of an active "fan" base on there, though this thread was made so that I could expand more towards youtube, again tysm