I told an admin

FestiveLegion

Jan 31, 2020
So I made a mistake, I told and admin I had video of proof of the guy hacking. Well at the time I did not realize what I said and meat up so I’m here to say sorry I don’t have video proof. But I can say when I watched him he was flicking on to people and hit all but one shot. I’m for saying I had video prof. I did not think to record.

• Woah
Reactions: cottage

Plastic

𝓛𝓮 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬
★ Donor ★
Jan 22, 2020
The
Does the video just save or what do I need to do
Once you are done recording, it automatically saves to your TF folder under the title you recorded it as.

( Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Team Fortress 2 > tf)

I suggest when recording, to know the name of the demo easily, type “record [player you are reporting’s name]”
Like if the player you are reporting is named “Dimwit”, type “record Dimwit” without the quotes, then once you are done, type stop. And the file should be in the listed directory as “Dimwit.dem”

FestiveLegion

Jan 31, 2020
Once you are done recording, it automatically saves to your TF folder under the title you recorded it as.

( Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Team Fortress 2 > tf)

I suggest when recording, to know the name of the demo easily, type “record [player you are reporting’s name]”
Like if the player you are reporting is named “Dimwit”, type “record Dimwit” without the quotes, then once you are done, type stop. And the file should be in the listed directory as “Dimwit.dem”
Would it be saved in a random folder or what? Also sorry for all the questions

Reactions: Plastic

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Usually, when a cheater is VAC banned on TF2, he/she will no longer be able to play on the servers again.
If you missed him, someone else will get him banned.
Also you can record demos and play them using the 'playdemo' followed by the name you used to record to watch it.

Demos can be directly be submitted when you make reports.