Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
I just need confirmation that the post I linked is in fact yours, there's a little bit more information there that I could use to come to come to a verdict a little bit faster.

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Alright, I have just a few questions.

• Why did you wait so long to appeal this ban?
  • You mention your sister was playing with you - can you send me a link to her account so that I can confirm this?
  • Do you use any form of VPN/Proxy?

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
That's an issue - this account is linked to your IP, which is a good IP, not a VPN.

This account was also banned from - not the exact same server - but one of our Idle Engineer servers, which is the same server you were banned on a few days after this account.

Your story does not add up, you said on your first appeal that you think it's because you were playing with your sister - yet I don't see any additional accounts under your IP, only this one.

We also don't commonly accept the "It was my sibling/friend" excuse unless it can be clearly proven - which this one can't.
I'll have to assume that this account is yours, as there is no way it connected under your IP and I have no evidence of your sister's account even existing under the same IP as you.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.