Invalid I was banned for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonyx

Feb 10, 2020
I have been banned for a week for the banjo taunt as an fly engineer/ kick taunt and yes, arguing with an admin but the admin Frussly pulled me away when I was taunting during my freeday. It is not against the rules to order a freeday to do anything and Frussly was admin abusing. I could of done it differently and not argued.

Last edited:

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
You were using the fly-set for engineer, using the banjo taunt. It is very obnoxious and very counterproductive in a jailbreak environment as you need to be able to hear in order to follow orders.

You were asked to stop. You were then told to stop. I dragged you off the little cliff you sat on, so your taunting would stop.
You walked straight back up, began right away again.
Repeat first section. You go back and starts using another taunt that's just as loud and obnoxious. I tell you to stop again, and that you'll be kicked if you don't stop now. You don't, you receive a kick.

You come back start saying it's not in the rules, which is correct, I will give you that, but when you're told to stop doing something by staff, you should listen. We argue a bit back and fourth when I eventually give up trying to get you to senses and tell you that I will ban you if you proceed arguing.

>You then decide to use /calladmin on me and that's what made the water flow over.

You have 3 previous bans already, so its a week this time. I was thinking about making your next ban permanent. I didn't. Dont make me change my mind.

I will not close this appeal as I want to see your response and let another staff handle it, so that a possible bias will be nullified.

Reactions: floot_guy

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
On one hand, I agree spamming the "Engi-fly" sounds is not a great offense. On the other hand, it's notorious for being loud and annoying, and disabling it entirely is under great consideration. So, I can understand where Frussly was coming from with telling you to knock it off, especially in Jailbreak. The arguing and abuse of Calladmin just makes it all worse, and on top of all of that, this isn't your first time causing issues (previous punishments and the chat-log excerpts below).

sFWMHGf.png

jgnDXKX.png

YvDyc1O.png

D3wug0j.png

So, I will leave the ban on your record (it's expired by now), and I hope it serves as a lesson for you. Further rule-breaking like this will eventually result in a permanent ban.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.