Declined i was banned on tf2 jail brake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2018
my name on tf2 is derek the great i was banned by vriska for arguing with him about how he was team banning me for no reason just because i was fixing my mic while being warden for 5 seconds then i reported him for admin abuse after he gagged me and another person when we proved he was abusing admin and then he banned me for it under false reporting, i feel he should be fired and perm banned form the servers because this isnt the first time he has falsely banned someone.

Apr 8, 2018
my name on tf2 is derek the great i was banned by vriska for arguing with him about how he was team banning me for no reason just because i was apparently freekilling and no one argued i was and no one told him i was. then i reported him for admin abuse after he gagged me and another person when we proved he was abusing admin and then he banned me for it under false reporting, i feel he should be fired and perm banned from the servers because this isn't the first time he has falsely banned someone.

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
Alright Derek,

First, you decided not to fill out the appeal correctly, completely ignoring the guide to appeal (https://wonderland.tf/threads/how-to-appeal.13/) and then you proceed to say that I don't know how to do my job and should be "fired and perm banned"

Second, I do not need to give you proof that you freekilled down to every little detail for a teamban to be valid. If you must know, what I wrote down before team banning you was
"Derek- teamban 300
-freekilling
-giving false orders" (and I do actually have it written on paper if you are so desperate to see it)
as you decided to kill a player for back-talking an order you gave, and then killed a few other players for finding loopholes in your orders when they were not, in fact, kos at all.

After I teambanned you, you responded in chat,
Screenshot 84
I did respond to your question of "why am I guard banned?" by telling you the full reason and after you made a few comments I asked you not to argue with staff as your teamban would not be removed.

You then proceeded to report one of the other admins on the server with something along the lines of, "he falsely banned me and should be fired" to which I responded by banning you from our servers.

Apr 8, 2018
ok. and no i never ordered anyone to be killed for "back-talking an order you gave" i asked if we could jokingly and then i just dropped it, as for giving false orders never happened to my memory and to be honest i thought you were purple because i didn't see another admin on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.