Accepted I was gonna be unbanned in two days, friend sent wonderland ip after telling him my bro is banned there and to not send one, now banned til' june.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuoteStrife

Oct 16, 2018
My account:
https://steamrep.com/search?q=quotestrife
My brother's account:
https://steamrep.com/search?q=thekingover

This started around mid-October of 2018, my brother was caught being disrespectful in a clip sent by a user in order to get a user banned for other things he did, after that, I accidentally joined a wonderland.tf server, causing the server to say I was a dupe account, I made a thread discussing how I wasn't a duplicate account and I was, in fact, The King Over's brother. From what I remember, an admin/super-admin denied the appeal because a situation like this occurred before, and how this should be a lesson to both of us. We understood and moved on, what happened next was my brother accidentally joined a server, then I joined a server that didn't even say wonderland on it (it was a zombie mod 2.0 server), which led to the ban to end on early January this year. My brother made an alt account to boost up his strange and joined one of your strange level up servers which boosted the ban til' February 3, 2019, which was completely justified, it was an alternate account so it made sense our ban was boosted then. Everything was fine until February 1, 2019, where this occurred.

Salt, a great friend, had invited me to a party with a few other people who asked him to invite me.
I learn where Modest knows me from and he asks if we should play something other than surf, I tell him no wonder or wonderland, because of my ban statuses there. (If you are wondering, the wonder banned occurred cuz of my brother saying something disrespectful, like "lol ur gay", or "k faggot")
Since I don't have him added on steam, I ask for the ip, trusting that he now knows that I'm banned in wonderland and to not invite me to wonderland.tf servers
As I join, the loading bar gets stuck and I realize that he may have sent a wonderland or wonder server to me, but by then it was too late, and my brother and I were now banned until early June of 2019. This occurred 2 days before the last ban would expire.

What I request is that the ban currently instated would be removed. We learned not to EVER break a rule in a wonderland server, as we already had to endure a near half a year ban for that. It was two days before the ban ended, and we were really excited to finally be able to join any wonderland server without getting abruptly kicked, then getting an extended ban.

If you would like proof that my brother and I are in fact separate people and not one liar acting as two, you can add me or my brother on steam, and contact us. Or you can add me on discord Quote Strife#7698 and call me there.

Thanks for your time,

Attachments

• 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 4

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
It seems to me like a cause of unfortunate events that led to your ban getting longer, arguably unfairly so.
After the discussion with you over discord about the whole situation, I've decided to unban you.
Your brother's account won't get unbanned though, since his ban was justified and his ban ends soon anyways.
Appeal accepted.

Reactions: QuoteStrife
Status
Not open for further replies.