Declined I was perma banned because i told nsfw stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lean4xzn5!

Mar 31, 2021
I want firstly to apologise for the thing i did. It was a dumb story that i made up myself. Yes i told them it was a ''funny story'' wich i shouldnt have , but when i started telling the stories i asked mid story if they want me to continue and they said yes. I shouldnt have done that it was a dumb mistake.The story was made up by me. My ban is permanent and i play alot of wonderland and i dont want forever to be banned there. I wont make the mistake again. The story was 2 people (brother and sister) having a ''great time'' and i detailed it too much and it was too nsfw.

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
Stand by while I look into this.
Post automatically merged:

Upon reviewing your chat logs for the last 30 days, there are multiple other punishable offenses in there that I will mention below in spoilers (not to mention the NSFW story you told about underage people that I will not be posting on here).

Evan staff disrespect

Evan homophobia

Do you care to explain these while I wait on the other side of the story from the staff members that banned you in the first place?

Last edited:

lean4xzn5!

Mar 31, 2021
So the story is a old joke with friends and they dont like the story, wich i should have stop there but i continued.That was my mistake.The story are about 2 teens (brother and sister) doing incest.It's a story that i made up and my friends knew that.They dispise the story but i told them the story because i wanted to annoy them little bit.And yes for the past week sometimes ill get mad and say something stupid.

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
After consulting with the moderator that banned you, looking at your logs, the answer you gave me, and how relatively new the ban is I have decided to uphold the ban for now. My suggestion would be to give it a few months to reflect upon this situation and work to resolve it then appeal again. Appeal denied, ban upheld.

Status
Not open for further replies.