Declined I was wondering if my perma ban could get lifted cause ive grown alot since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Let me just clarify that your final, permanent ban was for "Pedophilia". More specifically, your username was what looks to be a pedophilia-related joke. If you want to check yourself, here is your >ban record<.

Now, it's been almost a year since that ban, and I'm open to giving you a second chance. However, I would like you to explain >these mutes & gags< you got in July of this year on Wonder.TF. Some of the reasons are concerning, such as "Disrespecting | Toxic" & "Obscene language".

Keep in mind that being unresponsive will result in your appeal being declined.

Jane

Sep 16, 2020
that was when i was in a bad mood and there was an influx of kids who didnt know what they were doing so i got mad and yelled and cussed at them but i quickly learned. also, in case you're wondering, the pedophilia was because i had my username as lieutanant child toucher, whereas before i had it as sergeant anal fister. i was just doing comedic army names

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, and sorry for the late response.

It's been quite a long time since your ban, so I was inclined to give you another chance provided your behavior had improved. However, I took a look over your Wonder.tf chat-logs, going back 30 days, and found various concerning messages:

pHyTfPz.png
Mt1W7u0.png
S98637m.png
ZVUVT8H.png
4FhX5P4.png
p2ILzJ2.png

With these messages and the comm blocks I uncovered, I can not in good faith lift your ban. Feel free to reappeal after 4 weeks.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.