Declined i was wrongly baned for a duped acount (i dont even know what that means)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestrikedan

Oct 27, 2019
MOD
Unknown Country
10-27-19 17:05​
Firestrike
Permanent​

ok so me and my friend sloppydiego2002 were playing on you tf2 mincraft_a7 map and we had alot of fun. as i came to are bedtime we left to go to sleep when we woke up he joined it and got in but then when i tried it said i was permanently banned for a duplicated account this is were i find it hard to continue the apple as i honnest to god have no idea what a duplicated account means

(if this appeal is denied if its ok could who ever denied it send me a message telling me what a duplicated account means?)

i believe is should be un-banned as im not rude or abusive to anyone in the community i do not script or hack and even thought i have no idea what a duplicated acount is from whats in that name i know that i do knot dupe stuff

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota

MOD
Unknown Country
10-27-19 17:05​
Firestrike
Permanent​

ok so me and my friend sloppydiego2002 were playing on you tf2 mincraft_a7 map and we had alot of fun. as i came to are bedtime we left to go to sleep when we woke up he joined it and got in but then when i tried it said i was permanently banned for a duplicated account this is were i find it hard to continue the apple as i honnest to god have no idea what a duplicated account means

(if this appeal is denied if its ok could who ever denied it send me a message telling me what a duplicated account means?)

i believe is should be un-banned as im not rude or abusive to anyone in the community i do not script or hack and even thought i have no idea what a duplicated acount is from whats in that name i know that i do knot dupe stuff
Screenshot 20191028 031215 Discord

This is a screenshot of all sorts of accounts associated with your ip. Is there any explanation for this?

• Wow
Reactions: SL
Status
Not open for further replies.