Not open for further replies.

ElisPlayz

Apr 20, 2018
Hello,

1.) My banned profile
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198343334903/

2.)I have been banned
Yes i was banned at 04-04-18 04:41
By admin Eight. The day before i was playing at DM Duel. Everything was fine. Later i expected hacker in my computer moving my mouse. (I was missing shots like never seened before). I ignored that and continued playing at DM Duel. After i got tirred i leaved server and got to bed. At 04-05-18 I turned my game on and then i coudn't join servers for posibble ban. I thinked that was a bug or something so i just ignored it. After a fev hours i turned the game on and it was same. Then i was really worried there was a connection into my main host (Internet Service).
the IP adrress wasnot mine so i really worried. I had a fev bulys in those servers. Because i was playing better that them. I had hacker problems before so i thinked it was same hacker..

That is pretty much all i remember for this time. I am worried because other kids can get banned or even wors.
I am also asking for unban because this was not me i am not here to pay for other peoples problem!!!

3.) I am asking for me to be unbanned..
Dearly
-ElisPlayz

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Not only is this story extremely unbelievable and unprovable, but you weren't even banned for cheating or whatever you're describing here. You were banned advertising another servers.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I dont really see what u mean . But please make your choise ..
What I mean is that:
  • Your story can't be proven and it is very unbelievable.
  • You were banned for advertising other servers.
Anyway, as per request of making a choice, I am going to deny this appeal due to the aforementioned unbelievable story along with incorrect information. You are free to make a new appeal, however you'll need to correct yourself.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.