Accepted I Wish To Have A Reduced Sentence Of A Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhenium

Jul 15, 2020
I was just playing friendly spy on a achievement server, I was resizing but not abusing for any advantages and I was just sitting a box in a reachable spot on the map. I decide that after I'm found and killed by tryhards to move spots and repeat. I was never in a position of where I was abusing my VIP abilities. I only resized and grappled around and doing the box trot taunt. Then I decided that I was tired of dying so I resized to normal and started tryharding. Then suddenly I was banned then I rushed to see why I was banned. As I said I didn't abuse any abilities to my knowhow but if I was please just let me know why so I can learn from my mistake and head others not to do the same. I love Wonderland servers and they are the only ones I ever play on, so please tell me at least what I was abusing.

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Senior Admin ★★
Site Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
This is the reason for your ban, when using your VIP perks you may not use them to your advantage to kill other players as shown here. After talking with the staff member who issued the ban, I would be willing to accept your appeal. I hope you do understand that the next instance of your VIP abuse will be a week long ban and after that, it will be removed. Do you understand?
View attachment Team_Fortress_2_2020-09-21_19-30-43_Trim.mp4

Status
Not open for further replies.