Declined IGammr's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

subnoticus

Apr 26, 2018
My Wonderland ban info:https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=IGammr&Submit=Search

On the wonderland website it says i have been banned for Duplicate Account.Which i have no memory of.

I have only ONE profile that i named IGammr i don't know the rest.I would not make a another account named IGammr if i have already one named IGammr. I Haven't made an another account on Steam named Igammr i swear to god.I haven't done anything against the wonderland rules because wonderland is one of my favorite severs.I have been banned from one of my favorite severs for a thing i haven't done.So i ask you kindly to please unban me..

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well you must be leaving out something to your explaination, given multiple accounts on your own IP address have been banned for cheating on our servers.

Links to those bans -->
Unless you can somehow provide conclusive proof this wasn't you, which I can't imagine what that could be anyway, I'm afraid I see no reason to unban you.

Do keep in mind if you are unresponsive for an extended period on your appeal, it'll be declined.

subnoticus

Apr 26, 2018
Well you must be leaving out something to your explaination, given multiple accounts on your own IP address have been banned for cheating on our servers.

Links to those bans -->
Unless you can somehow provide conclusive proof this wasn't you, which I can't imagine what that could be anyway, I'm afraid I see no reason to unban you.

Do keep in mind if you are unresponsive for an extended period on your appeal, it'll be declined.

Oh yeah that.. i was testing out the vac system sorry i promise i won't do it again..

Status
Not open for further replies.