Accepted im on a server where nobody has a mic and im muted so i cant go blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

_crab_

★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019

i think the mute was because i was mic spamming but it was a few 1 second clips with a long time between them

I'm on a jailbreak server 209.222.98.66:28018 and I cant go on blue because i'm muted or gagged so I cant go on blue and was trying to get unmuted so we won't have a freeday for another hour

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Hello. You were muted for a day due to your previous offences. At the time, I had not realized that your previous commbans were for chat spam, so your mute should be modified to 60 minutes shortly, as it was your first offence for mic spam.

You were muted originally because you had mic spammed the Jimmy Neutron theme over mic while on a jailbreak server as red. The warden was unable to speak, and even had to mute all reds because of it.

_crab_

★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
Hello. You were muted for a day due to your previous offences. At the time, I had not realized that your previous commbans were for chat spam, so your mute should be modified to 60 minutes shortly, as it was your first offence for mic spam.

You were muted originally because you had mic spammed the Jimmy Neutron theme over mic while on a jailbreak server as red. The warden was unable to speak, and even had to mute all reds because of it.
ok thank you
Post automatically merged:

it's still not changed thought, i typed !comms and it still says its till tomorow at 10

Status
Not open for further replies.