i'm sorry

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
I decided to check back into the forums and this is the first post that I see :((

You've been on here ever since I've joined. Thank you for making this community special. Thank you for that.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
You've probably been one of the most active people here and even though I didn't know you as well as others I will still be sad to see you go. The absolute best of luck in your future endeavours.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
Why is no one here talking about how he said “the sin I’m about to commit” ??? Huh?

are you ok? You don’t sound like yourself at all.
If you are having any suicidal thoughts, please know that we are here for you. You do not have to go through pain alone.
Floot, to be honest, you are an amazing dude with a beautiful soul — I really do mean that — and you deserve so much happiness.
If you’re reading this right now, please let me know in some way that you’ll keep on going and fight life. It would really fucking hurt if you just disappeared without a word and i would have to spend the rest of my life wondering if you are still alive or not.

I am always one click away for you. Until then, take care brother. You were one of the few people in the forums who accepted me for who I am regardless of my reputation... and i appreciated that so much.
we love you bro. Fight on
Post automatically merged:

stay alive.

Last edited:

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I respect that decision.
Even though you were one of the few that introduced me here, and supported me at times, this doesn't give me reasons to pressure you into coming back. The forums aren't as alive and as "original" as they used to be, which is why I suppose you decided to leave. I completely understand. I got quite bored of the entire community at some point when I discovered competitive TF2. Nowadays, seeing as I am not able to play on HL Season 21, and I can't find a team for 6s Season 36, I decided to come back and to be a little more active. That's when I figured what made the community so, nice to hang around at. Even though you've been here for plenty of years, and I doubt you haven't even gotten at least a tiny bit bored, this will probably remain as a great memory full of friendly faces, and a bunch of normies who post their ban appeals on "Serious Topics" ;)

I will host the final Slapmaster fight, to honor you.
But not with smelly man Shimshir.
We gon do it, and the EU community will participate.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I've recently see this post after @The Orange Birb sent me a link of it.....

Anyways, Floot...Thanks for supporting a community and being so very friendly to them...We hope that you're okay at your life. If you feel something bad... Please feel free to talk to us.

We don't want to lose a good friend person like you...