Accepted I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rako

Sep 8, 2019
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So um, with luck let's say.. I found an exploit of server plugin to have unlimited uber after I spawned and then do "/civ" and I thought it would've been fun to go to others and make them laugh, and in the same time avoid ppl who would try to kill me, cuz I couldn't deal any damage to anyone as I don't have any weapon to use after I do "/civ". And then I guess someone found it bad and called an admin. The admin told me to get out of it and I respawned myself instantly, came back normal, he told me to not do it in the future and I will get banned for it. I thought I got a warning and said "I cause no harm", and in a second after that I got banned. I felt bad because I didn't want to get ban for it because I was harmless, and, warning could make me feel not feel bad, I would just never use it again as I would learn it's prohibited thing to do... It really hurted me when I saw the big "BANNED" infront of my screen.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I would love to have second chance. I really like the wonderland servers and I feel like I cant even bare 1 week of this ban. I promise I will never use the bug again, if I do, you can ban me permanently. I didn't mean to do something that would get me banned. Some people could not understand what's wrong, so that's why they should get warning in the first time... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.