Info About My Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I'd say that my ban was deserved, I pushed to far and i deserved it but I'd like to talk about the admin Ray and the things he's doing in the server I was banned from. It started when a couple of my friends and I were breaking the rules and were spawn camping with sentries (which we didnt know was a rule at the time.), that when he was called on and he did take care of the problem but he stayed about I'd say about an extra half hour after the problem was taken car of. After the situation was defused he decided to give himself crits constantly and increase his speed of his character attacking us with a way unfair advantage. I see that as an unfair way to play the game where he has an automatic advantage against the other team and for him to push up back to the point of their spawn becuase he to powerful for us to deal with is not fair at all. I'd like something do be done about that problem he's causing making the server unfair.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
I’m confused all I did was type !RTD sometimes I got a negative roll sometimes I rolled positive and used that to kill the other team like anyone has the power to do so

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
You had Crits almost the entire game and when my friend caught you increasing your speed you played it off like it was like a joke
04C4F03A EB87 4130 B611 D34E9B213285
not sure if that’s what you mean by crits, again the random speed was an RTD and when someone said unfair yeah I thought he was kidding but mentioned it wasn’t abuse

Sanxis

★ Donor ★
Aug 14, 2017
Nowhere
Since this isnt a ban appeal other staff members can post too.

but he stayed about I'd say about an extra half hour after the problem was taken car of.

Well he can stay on whichever server he wants.

After the situation was defused he decided to give himself crits constantly and increase his speed of his character attacking us with a way unfair advantage. I see that as an unfair way to play the game where he has an automatic advantage against the other team and for him to push up back to the point of their spawn becuase he to powerful for us to deal with is not fair at all. I'd like something do be done about that problem he's causing making the server unfair.

What you have seen is probably him using custom projectile effects , which some of them look like crit one ( I'm assuming you are talking about the soldier or medic ) so I doubt he used constant crits. Second of all I see no reason for him to lie about speed rtd, its all RNG. He may have gotten positive ones in a row.

Now to make things clear , I dont know how he has dealt with your sentries but if they want staff has permission to use forcertd to deal with the spawncampers after giving a warning. What I'm assuming is that he might have used rtd to stop spawncampers but disabled it later and after that he used custom particles so it looked like he had constant crits all the time, and I'm sure he got speed from normal rtd .

Unless you have an evidence of him having constant crits ( screenshots or demos ) I'll assume this is what happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.