Declined Ip banned without knowing who did it or who is on my wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

zytuf

Sep 21, 2019
Apperently I'm ip banned how did I figure this out is when I went on my brothers account to see if I can play there, unfortunately I couldn't. So this is the reason why I'm appealing to get unbanned. I enjoy playing on the servers I dont usually trade but just mess around with other people having fun as usual on community servers. To prevent this problem I'll reset my routier and change the password to hope problem wont happen again in the future

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

zytuf

Sep 21, 2019
I dont know who that person is. It was probably the person on my wifi whom I don't know. I don't have an association with that account because I would know who made the account, so it is a unknown person who was on my wifi cheating on one of the servers

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I find it hard to believe that you would not be aware of who is using your wi-fi, and even then you should be responsible for that.

Furthermore, after investigation, I've found more that points towards you being guilty of cheating with this alt account rather than you being innocent and having no connection to it. Therefore,

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.