Accepted Discord Is there a possibility I could be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
My Discord Account is: Cookiez#4028 (User ID: 791707922060935178)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Well years ago, I was a very active member of the Wonderland.tf Community and spent most of my time on the Discord. However, one day a famous member (Bappo) got banned. And in response I made a wln!tag with a screenshot saying "Bye Bappo" and was promptly isolated by Xypher for "flaming". I appealed for the ban but left the server because I had deleted all my accounts and tried to leave Discord permanently. I joined back a few months later and re-joined the Discord but when it was discovered that it was me, I was promptly banned and haven't joined back since.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Well, you don't have to unban me. But I'd really like to be a part of the community again. I came out 2 years ago and wish I could've spent my time developing and understanding my sexuality around people who would've understood me and helped me. I'm also saving some money to buy VIP+ and if I spend some more time in the community again, I might be able to apply for a staff position like I wanted to all those years ago. I'm 18 now and have become a lot more mature and responsible than I was back then, so I doubt I'd make the same mistakes, due to being more cautious and considerate of my words and actions before I speak and perform them.
All-in-All I'd just really like to be back in the community again and hope you could consider unbanning me...

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hi Cookiez, it's been a while.

Looking back at your old days, it was a terrible mistake that you deleted your Discord account and made a new one to avoid the ban. Though, since it is very old, I've decided to lift it. I do hope you're not going to do the same thing ever again.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.