• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Is WLN.TF Accepting Applications For Moderators?

I was going to apply for admin but I did not want to be that high in ranking and would like to know if Moderators were needed aswell. If so could a admin/owner, or moderator send me the details for an application for becoming a moderator!

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
I mean, if you can't find the application format yourself then you shouldn't bother trying to apply.

I have found the application format for admins but I would like to know if there is a different format for moderators.

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
No, there isn't.

Well thank you for telling me then ^~^

cena

Member ★
I have found the application format for admins but I would like to know if there is a different format for moderators.
There's only 1 format, when you apply you apply to become a Moderator, not Admin.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
When you apply, (if you get accepted) you’re given the role of Moderator which is kinda like “Trial Admin”. Then after a while you get Admin through way of promotion.

Rampage

Member ★
I recommend waiting a little while before applying. I tried doing that before and ugh... Didn't end well there was a lot of regret.

I recommend waiting a little while before applying. I tried doing that before and ugh... Didn't end well there was a lot of regret.
I'm still too embarrassed to even think about applying again, especially with the last few weeks of school and an insane amount of work for me, even without school it's been months and I still don't want to do that again..

Rampage

Member ★
I'm still too embarrassed to even think about applying again, especially with the last few weeks of school and an insane amount of work for me, even without school it's been months and I still don't want to do that again..
Oh the first app was insanely embarrassing I tried to make it a bit more light hearted and funny and it completely backfired, I had no Idea the app process was taken that seriously, but oh well, live and learn. I'll probably do it again sometime. I may find myself having to re-confront my old app but ehh. I'm over it, I'll reapply when I feel i'm ready.