Accepted Iso'd for mispreading information of a tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delt__a

Aug 9, 2020
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
KT#0002

2.) What happened?
I used the wln!t beetlelore and I got iso'd for it because of fake information about beetleplex's on hiatus problem when he got locked out of his discord main

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
an admin might have took it seriously that I was saying it was true of the tag that I made but I've already apologized to beetleplex for the beetlelore tag(still waiting for his reply to my dm) and I've already been preaparing to delete the beetlelore tag if I get uniso'd

Attachments

• 3131231131312.png
    3131231131312.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 42

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I have been reviewing the situation regarding the tag and what was in it. I was told that you made the tag and you telling me that you did make it confirms that they were right. I also got some more context of the situation and came up with this.
36F8C68D 1688 44C7 B4CC 3D2317AB61931C0CAB33 2B0A 44AC 9127 2E33694E976F
Now before I come to a verdict I would like to ask why you decided to say these kinds of things?

Delt__a

Aug 9, 2020
Hello there, I have been reviewing the situation regarding the tag and what was in it. I was told that you made the tag and you telling me that you did make it confirms that they were right. I also got some more context of the situation and came up with this.
Now before I come to a verdict I would like to ask why you decided to say these kinds of things?
To be honest mostly I know like it was took seriously of the beetlelore tag and I think I have apologized to beetleplex now and I think I am sorry for making it serious to the beetlelore tag. I say these kinds of things because beetle did become mean to me before as well but I think I might have took it too far.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After digging into the situation a bit more I can confirm that the user that you made the tag of has never said anything about you as far as looking in his logs that mention you or anyone and reading your response seems like you are trying to pin the blame on him. Although this is true I have reviewed the situation with Beetle and talked to some staff members and I have decided to reduce your iso to 2 weeks but, this is your last and final warning any isolation you are given will result in it being a permanent Iso.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.