Declined It happened again oop (Behind the blue line trick order)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ca$hoka

Oct 19, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
i cant find my username in the ban list

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I did the classic ''bombrush BEHIND the blue line'' trick order which most people are familiar with but a staff member who happened to not be familiar with it thought i just straight up freekilled but i talked to them and they understand and said i had to appeal it

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I've done it alot of times it's pretty much the thing people recognize me by (as seen in the beginning of the video where someone in chat asks me (Bombona) to do the ''funny trick order'') but sometimes there are staff members who dont know my history with the server so they think i just show up and mass freekill.
A few months ago it happened too but there were some regulars on the server who kindly vouched for me and reassured the staff that i didnt freekill

link to video:
Post automatically merged:

idk why the quality of the video spiralled when i upload it to youtube but ok

Last edited:

Ca$hoka

Oct 19, 2021
Hi, ill be dealing with your appeal. Is there any chance you could send us the original clip? its hard to tell what you are saying in this one because of the quality.
ya i tried to but the file is too big to upload so i was adviced to upload it to Youtube, maybe i can try uploading it again with more quality but imma have to find out how
Post automatically merged:

Hi, ill be dealing with your appeal. Is there any chance you could send us the original clip? its hard to tell what you are saying in this one because of the quality.
But in any case my order was ''Bombrush BEHIND the blue line, AFK upon arrival, facing the cells'' (type in chat what you want to do as well but that isnt an order). Which meant everyone outside their cells was automatically KOS

Stump

Back
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Dec 26, 2018
England
After talking to some players who were in the game with you, its clear that you ware mumbling your orders. when you give an order, you must speak clearly otherwise things like this happen. its quite hard to tell that you are saying "behind" and not "to" in that clip.

As well as this, you have previous guardbans for incomprehensible orders and mass freekill.

Due to this i will be denying your appeal. Wait out your guardban.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.