• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Discord IT Nerds

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Suggestion - New discord channel for computer nerds and beginners
Add like a 'Coding' or like an 'IT Nerds' channel that can be accessed using reaction-roles.
In this channel, people will be able to discuss about IT, ask for help or even help other IT newbies. Some of the things that could be discussed in this channel:
- Programming/Coding
- Web development
- Source Mod/Source Pawn
- Adobe Products
- Discord bots
etc...

Few days ago, I saw many people talk about programming and stuff in the main chat. It was rather interesting and going great until some random dimwits decided to spam memes in the channel. As a self learner, I think it would be very interesting to have such channel on the server.
I know that there are tutorials available for these stuff on the internet but I think that it's sometimes better to ask an experienced user for tips and assistance.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
the point of creating a channel to let the world know you have a big brain just confuses me
It's not about having a big brain or anything. I'm dumb myself. I'm a gardener ffs.

The reason I suggested it because It was very interesting. When Riley and the others were talking about python programming and stuff, I looked it up and found it interesting.
I saw this on another tf2 server and thought it would be cool to implement one here.