Accepted It's a discord ban appeal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertoine

Apr 3, 2019
Sigh, do i even need to explain this?

So one day i was really angry because i got banned from a discord server witch i liked a lot and decided to go on wonderland's discord.
And i got really toxic with the rules and claiming i had the community rules for admins, so i got banned for toxicity...

I just want to go back to this (quite big) discord server in which i haven't came back in a long time. i don't even remember when i was banned

Supertoine#0009

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You don't seem to be very apologetic about what you did, which makes me reluctant to give you another chance. Emphasis on "another", as you'd been isolated many times and eventually given a final warning before this ban.

Give me a good reason to unban you. I'm not going to unban you just because it's been a while.

supertoine

Apr 3, 2019
i am trying to play some games that i have not played a lot and i thought "why not tf2" i then remembered of my discord ban wich leads me here, i just want to be able to talk to some people that i at least know a bit instead of going to random discord servers and leaving because they were total retards
i just wish to come back to this server without the toxicity that i had before, i was an a-hole when i got banned

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've unbanned you, but this is your last chance. If you are ever isolated or banned again, you will not have the ability to appeal it.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.